Art Class Terms & Conditions
Important Information about booking events. Please review this information carefully before making your booking.
Not all classes are being conducted by Rod Moore … please check class location and instructor before making your booking. If you are booking into a class with another instructor be advised that they run an independent business and as such your booking with them is subject to the terms and conditions stated by them. Please ensure you review this information.
Our Art Workshops are all designed for the beginner. So even if you have never painted before you will leave the day having completed a painting you will be proud of. See photos from recent class – Click Here
The Moore Method of Painting means that everybody can learn to complete a painting that will amaze your family and friends. In fact … we are so confident that you will walk away happy with your painting that we guarantee it. That’s right … if you are not happy with the painting you do in one of our workshops then simply hand back the painting at the end of the class or workshop and we will refund your money 100% no questions asked.
All materials are provided in the class … you just need to turn up with a smile and a willingness to have fun while you learn how to paint. Morning and afternoon tea is provided (lunch not provided)
Bookings for Art Workshops are subject to the following terms:
* All bookings are subject to available places with the workshop
* You booking is not confirmed until full payment has been made for one day workshops. Three day or longer workshops require payment of the deposit to confirm your booking with balance payable within 14 days of the start of the event.
* All payments are made online via PayPal. If you are unable to pay via PayPal you can pay via direct deposit into our bank account. Please contact us for details. You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal … just use your credit card at the PayPal site.
* We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule workshops were required. In the event of cancellation by us you will receive a full refund.
* Cancellation Policy – If you wish to cancel your booking into an art workshop then you need to give a minimum of four weeks notice prior to the workshop. You will receive a full refund for cancellations where at least four weeks notice is given. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than four weeks notice. If you are unable to attend a workshop you have booked into inside four weeks you can transfer your booking to another class (subject to availability) as long as you give at least two weeks notice. If you cancel your booking within two weeks of a workshop (or fail to attend) then we are unable to provide a refund or reschedule of class.
* Full details for the workshop you have booked into will be sent to you via email within 10 days of the start of the workshop.
* Painting workshops can result in paint getting on clothing and personal items. We advise you to wear old clothes to all workshops. We take no responsibility for damages due incurred at classes. Your personal items are your responsibility.
* You will be coming home from the workshop with a wet painting. Please ensure you have planned for how you will transport your painting home. We are unable to leave wet paintings in the venues used for workshops.
* Photos – You are welcome to take photos of your painting progress through out the day. You will need to get the permission of other students and your teacher to take photos of others work. Note – Your instructor will take photos of the class throughout the day. These photos may or may not be used for marketing purposes including (but not limited to) use in websites, social media, blogs, advertising, print media and more. If you do not wish to be in photos from the class or give your consent for your images to be used for marketing purposes then it is your responsibility to inform your instructor at the start of the class. Failure to notify your instructor will mean your acceptance of these terms.
By booking into an art class on our website you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.