Here is a list our coming Art Classes & Workshops:
Important Information about booking events. Please review this information carefully before making your booking.
Not all classes are being conducted by Rod Moore … please check class location and instructor before making your booking.
Note: Classes from the 1st of January 2014 will rise to $90 per person. This rise is necessary due to the rising cost of art supplies and venues. Remember that all of the materials are supplied for your class. We remain the best priced option to attend a one day art class where all of the materials are supplied for you … plus remember our 100% money back guarantee that you will walk away with a painting you are happy with or your money back.
Our Art Workshops are all designed for the beginner. So even if you have never painted before you will leave the day having completed a painting you will be proud of. See photos from recent class – Click Here
The Moore Method of Painting means that everybody can learn to complete a painting that will amaze your family and friends. In fact … we are so confident that you will walk away happy with your painting that we guarantee it. That’s right … if you are not happy with the painting you do in one of our workshops then we will refund your money 100% no questions asked.
All materials are provided in the class … you just need to turn up with a smile and a willingness to have fun while you learn how to paint.
Bookings for Art Workshops are subject to the following terms:
* All bookings are subject to available places with the workshop
* You booking is not confirmed until full payment has been made for one day workshops. Three day or longer workshops require payment of the deposit to confirm your booking with balance payable within 14 days of the start of the event.
* All payments are made online via PayPal. If you are unable to pay via PayPal you can pay via direct deposit into our bank account. Please contact us for details. You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal … just use your credit card at the PayPal site.
* We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule workshops were required. In the event of cancellation by us you will receive a full refund.
* Cancellation Policy – If you wish to cancel your booking into an art workshop then you need to give a minimum of four weeks notice prior to the workshop. You will receive a full refund for cancellations where at least four weeks notice is given. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than four weeks notice. If you are unable to attend a workshop you have booked into inside four weeks you can transfer your booking to another class (subject to availability) as long as you give at least two weeks notice. If you cancel your booking within two weeks of a workshop (or fail to attend) then we are unable to provide a refund or reschedule of class.
* Full details for the workshop you have booked into will be sent to you via email within 10 days of the start of the workshop.
* Painting workshops can result in paint getting on clothing. We advise you to wear old clothes to all workshops.
* You will be coming home from the workshop with a wet painting. Please ensure you have planned for how you will transport your painting home. We are unable to leave wet paintings in the venues used for workshops.